*Welcome to*
~*~ The World of Euphorian'Z ~*~
Hi. Nice to Meet you all! Thank you for visiting my art blog!
I am a Japanese artist, YOSHIKA. After living in the United States for about 19 years, I moved back to Japan in 2012. Since then, I have been enjoying the cultures of my own country by visiting beautiful temples & shrines. In the United States, I worked as a freelance artist, but I took some time off from my art activities for a while, and have started creating again a few years ago. I am currently working on several long-term projects under the name "EuphorianZ". I am planning to show my artworks and updates of my current on-going project as well as my daily life in Japan on this blog. Hope you enjoy it :-)
~*~ Ongoing Projects ~*~
*“AI Collaboration Arts "Euphoric Town" Illustration Series”
Using my previous artworks, "Euphoric Town" Acrylic Illustration Series, I generate them on OpenAI and added my digital illustrations and finish them. Now I have gotten into 3rd ~ 4th Stage. The idea of this project represents my positive message of us, human beings getting along with AI technology. Hope you enjoy the progress on each stage;-) (The towns are getting bigger now:-)Euphoric Town 1st Stage(Original Acrylic Illustrations↓)
Euphoric Town 2nd StageThe towns are getting bigger & busier now. :-) No.1 ~ No.44 
*~*Present*~* Getting into Euphoric Town 3rd Stage!Using the illustrations that are created on the 2nd Stage as originals for AI generation, I mixed the generated images and finished them with my own digital illustrations. Both canvas size & the towns in the artworks are betting bigger & bigger:-) Still in progress to the final Stage!
*“Kamiyomoji Kotodama Calligraphy Arts” It's the arts using Japanese ancient characters called "Kamiyomoji" which means, "the characters of divine era" I mixed with Japanese Kotodama, Norito that are believed to bring good fortunes along with other good-luck elements such as Japanese dragons & deities in the artworks.
Title: "Ying-Yang Dragons"
*“EuphorianZ Official Charactor, Niji-Bow! (虹坊)!”NijiBow(虹坊) is a prince of the rainbow kingdom where is located in somewhere over the rainbow. He is a miracle boy who was born between a rainbow spirit father and a human mother. He is able to cast a real magic by using a flower petal of the rainbow sunflower that he carries with him all the time!! 
*“Prayer Service by YOSHIKA”EuphorianZ Prayer Service is the service that, I, YOSHIKA, prepare a "Chi-Ball"(an energy ball) using Reiki remote healing method, and by updatin the energies regularly, a large number of unspecified people can use it. I have prepared them as a free service so that you can receive healing energy wherever you want depending on your purpose. The energies contained in Prayers are the same that I use in Reiki healing session (Shambhara and Goddess Quan Yin). First of all, I hope that you read ~How I started Prayer Service ~(on my Official website) and usnderstand the purpose of this service before using it.
Currently Available Prayers:
・Prayer 0(LOVE) Improves overall luck
It contains a little bit of energy in all areas such as health, abundance, awareness, life work, luck in love life, etc. For those who wish to improve their overall luck or overcome their current difficult situation. (Contains immediate manifestation energy)
・Prayer 1 Immunity boost /Increases natural healing power
・Prayer 2 Attracts abundance
・Prayer 3 Increases your luck at work and attracts your life work
・Prayer 4 Improves memory/Brain activation
・Prayer 5 Spiritual Awareness
・Prayer 6 Pain Killer
・Prayer 7 Fever Reducer
・Prayer 8 Whatever Prayer (Can be used as an adjunct to other meditations, affirmations, healing, etc.)
・Prayer 9 Chronic Conditions, Suffering from Illnesses
・Prayer 10 For Those who have some kind of solid substance formed in their body, such as tumor, polyp, fibroid, or stone, and would like to work on it.
・Prayer 11 Holy trinity in various spiritual meanings by stimulating pineal gland & tanden. (It balances out both physical & spiritual energies.)
~Important Note~
EuphrianZ Prayer Service has no side effects, but the results are not to be guaranteed. So please be your own judge, and use it at your own risk & responsibility.
For more information about my art projects & Reiki Prayer Service, please go toEuphorianZ Official Website:The World of EuphorianZ
以前の作品のNFTはこちら:EuphorianZ at Opensea
I am planning to show my artworks and updates of my current on-going project as well as my daily life in Japan on this blog. Hope you enjoy it :-)
💕 
🌻Have a euphoric life! 🌻
YOSHIKA
No comments:
Post a Comment