About EuphorianZ

Nice to meet you all!

*Welcome to*  ~*~ The World of Euphorian'Z ~*~ Hi. Nice to Meet you all! Thank you for visiting my art blog!  I am a Japanese artist, YO...

Happy New Year!! 2025!

 Happy New Year! Everyone!💕

Hope you all are having a great new start in 2025!Many of you are probably having so much fun with your loved ones, celebrating the New Year. 

In Japan, we, Japanese have many unique traditional customs to celebrate the new year.or those who are interested in Japanese culture or love Wabi-Sabi traditional Japanese stuffs,  I DO recommend that you visit during the new years holidays and see how Japanese celebrate the New Year. I would say, It's just so Japanese.

Even while I was living in the United States, I would miss the new years traditional customs of Japan every year. 

For example, visiting temples to hear the sound of New Years Eve bell, or  even ringing the bell by yourself, which is rung 108 times altogether and visiting shrines at the midnight of New Year's Day are somethings that you might want to try if you are interested in Japanese cultures. Many of the food that we cook for New Years Day is also special. You might want to have a taste as well. 

Well, as for me, I kind of don't like going to the places with big crowds ( which makes me drained )So, I made my first visit of the year to shrine on 3rd of January. 

Hashirimizu Shrine in Yokosuka, Japan
(This shrine is know for one of the story in Kojiki, one of the oldest Japanese history books, which one princess sacrificed herself to the sea in order to calm the storm.)

This is called "Kakizome" which is the first piece of calligraphy for the New Year. 

Hifumi-Norito in Free Style by YOSHIKA

It is also one of Japanese traditional events for the New Year, which you write your New Year's resolution, or your favorite words, etc in a form of calligraphy. This year, I chose "Hifumi-Norito" which is the psalm-like song made up with all 48 sounds of Japanese characters, thought to bring luck or expel negativity.  (Please more info about "Norito" at my website) 

"Celebration" by Yoshika
AI Collaboration Arts Illustration Series "Euphoric Town" 3rd Stage


May the year 2025 bring health, happiness, and endless love to you & your loved ones! 


Love, YOSHIKA ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment