About EuphorianZ

Nice to meet you all!

*Welcome to*  ~*~ The World of Euphorian'Z ~*~ Hi. Nice to Meet you all! Thank you for visiting my art blog!  I am a Japanese artist, YO...

Kamiymoji Challenge

Hi, how're you doing, everyone?

Today, let me share something very interesting.๐Ÿ˜‹

A couple days ago, I picked up a calligraphy brush and wrote the below, Hifumi Norito in Kamiyomoji. 

For those who have never heard the word "Kamiyomoji" (็ฅžไปฃๆ–‡ๅญ— in Japanese), please visit my website to see my Kamiyomoji Kotodama Calligraphy Arts section.

This text is "Hifumi Norito" which is believed to bring healing or good fortunes, written in one of Kamiyomoji characters, called "Reikai Kusa Moji."

To be more exact, this isn't an original Kamiyomoji, the shapes are similar but more fluid than the original Ahiru-Kusa Moji, and it seems some people use it especially for healing. 

In performing Calligraphy, you use your brush to create thin & thick brush stroke on the paper, which often creates beautiful artistic shapes. It is said that these sensitive movements use  your basal ganglia which are a key part of the network of brain cells & nerves that control your body's voluntary movements. 

Combined with Kamiyomoji & Norito healing power, writing them in calligraphy creates healing effects on various physical symptoms. 

Well, so I gave it a try this time. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I am planning to share the healing wonders of Kamiyomoji on this blog as well. So, please stick around!

 Till next time!

Love, YOSHIKA ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment