About EuphorianZ

Nice to meet you all!

*Welcome to*  ~*~ The World of Euphorian'Z ~*~ Hi. Nice to Meet you all! Thank you for visiting my art blog!  I am a Japanese artist, YO...

One Magical Day

Hi, how's it going, everyone?❤

Today, I would like to share the beautiful skies I encountered yesterday.😳💓

You may have heard that in Japan, it is believed that there are divine spirits in all creations in our life, which are called, Yaoyorozu-no-Kami" meaning "8,000,000 deities". 

And the clouds are no exception.

the sky I saw yesterday was soooo beautiful & magical, it made me think "there are deities all over!"🙏


There are the cloud called "Dragon Clouds" which look like Dragons. Do you see that?

I also found the rare clouds, another Dragon Clouds, which looks like two dragons going spiral upward & downward, between the earth & the heaven. In Japan, it is believed to bring good fortunes.

The magic didn't stop there. When the cloud started to fade away, I found a little rainbow shining bright next to it. (Through the lenz, it is really Yellowish, but it looks more like rainbow colors in naked eyes. )



Well, afterward, this little rainbow started to shine like a star.... It was truly beautiful, but weird at the same time.   Actually, I was able to film it,  but I couldn't upload the video through this computer, sorry. Maybe some other time, then. 

As you may already notice from my artworks, I am quite spiritual myself. And, honestly, since last year, I have started to see this kind of short rainbows quite often. Some people say, it is a rainbow dragon, others say it has something to do with ascension, etc...Either way, it seems to be thought to bring good-luck, so I just let it happen (secretly) hoping for the best. 😌

Well, while I wait for the good  fortunes fall upon me, I also pray for all of you who enjoyed the beautiful clouds & a rainbow in Japan with me. 

May 8,000,000 deities in Japan bring you love, peace & happiness to you & your loved ones!

Until the next time!😉

Love, YOSHIKA 💕

No comments:

Post a Comment